Fetal Heartbeat Monitor
Hi Bebe BT-200T 3MHz
This handy portable fetal doppler detects the fetal heart rate quickly from about 10-12 weeks through labor, and its safe and simple to use. The new Hi Bebe BT200T 3MHz hand held fetal heart rate monitor has been designed to be small and lightweight, yet robust, making it ideal for midwives, doctors and of course, pregnant women.
The Hi Bebe fetal doppler features an audio speaker, plus a clear LCD display of the fetal heart rate. Not only will the sound of your baby reassure you, but you can bond with your baby from the very beginning. With the built in loudspeaker, you can share the miracle with family and friends. Or use the audio output for earphones to lull yourself to sleep with the sound of your babys heart beating.
The Hi Bebe BT-200T 3MHz baby fetal monitors come complete with attached probe, batteries and ultrasound transmission gel (everything you need to start monitoring.).
- Hear your babys heartbeat — and view the results from the clear LCD display with backlight– from as early as 10 weeks
- Clear digital fetal heartrate display
- Safe and easy to use
- Suitable for clinical and home use
- FDA Cleared!
- Low Battery & Signal Quality Display
- Includes 2 x 1.5V (AA) batteries and ultrasound gel — youre ready to listen as soon as you open the box!
- Now includes a handy carrying case
- 1 year warranty
- LCD Heart Rate Display with signal quality indicator
- LCD Display now has a backlight
- Low Battery Indicator
- Heart Rate Range: 50-240 bpm
- Accuracy ± 2%
- Ultrasound Frequency 3MHz
- Ultrasound Intensity 10mW/cm3
- Speaker Output Power 1.2W
- Built-in Loudspeaker
- Audio output for Earphone
- Auto Shut Off 5 minutes
- Auto Shut Off on signal 1 minute
- Power 1.5V Battery x 2 (Type: AA)
- Sensitivity From 10 – 12 weeks
- Battery Life 360 minutes
- Safety Standards CE Certified, EN ISO 13485:2003 compliant
Conforms to UK and EC Medical Safety Requirements (Medical Directive 93/94/EEC), CE 0470