31 Days to a More Organized Life ~ Day 19 (Reusing Baby Items)

There are a few things that we have started using for P that, as the Pakrat I am, can’t bare to just throw away after use.

Wipes Containers

Originally I got a case of 8 Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Boxes for P. As I was going through them, I just didn’t have the heart to throw them away. We now purchase the Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipe Refills that I use in two of the eight we originally bought.

“What do I do with the other 6 boxes you ask?” I reuse them!!! I have one for all of our markers, chalk, post-it notes,

You can take contact paper or scrapbook paper and cover them. I chose not to because I loved the cute patterns so much!

Source

Formula Containers

This is another thing that we use that I just can’t bare to throw away. After a quick glance at Pinterest I realized that I just had to share all of the awesome ideas I found.

If you want your mind blown, click here!

Source

Diaper Boxes

Since we primarily use cloth diapers, I won’t accumulate many of these but we like to have some on hand and so I have collected two of them so far. I had seen this idea awhile ago and absolutely love it. Baskets can get pretty expensive so this is a great way to organize knick-knacks or toys cheap!

____________________________________________________
Check back tomorrow where I will be showing you how I use cubes from IKEA to organize different things around the house.

_____________________________________________________

8 Comments

1. Christa @ Little BGCG October 19, 2012 at 9:56 pm

I love the diaper box idea! I need to start saving mine to do that for this baby’s bookshelf/storage center!

2. jessica October 19, 2012 at 9:58 pm

I always am reusing containers for things – it just makes sense. My husband takes it overboard though – and keeps everything -so I have to sneak and throw stuff away when he’s not around.

3. Brittany Belling October 19, 2012 at 11:20 pm

I love that idea for formula containers! I’ve actually been keeping my formula cans to decorate and use as headband holders.

4. Megan October 19, 2012 at 11:50 pm

Oh goodness, those formula containers are cute businhess! I love the idea of the diaper boxes too! At our house, there is never enough storage containers!

5. Jayme October 20, 2012 at 2:47 am

You are resourceful! love it!

6. Jen Bellon October 20, 2012 at 4:04 am

AMAZING how these things can be repurposed!! I really love the diaper box idea! Thanks!

7. Jessica Gibson October 20, 2012 at 11:45 am

The diaper box idea is great, expect that my toddler is like seek and destroy with cardboard. IT’s like she has a special spidey sense when a diaper box and empty and she just to tear it to pieces!

8. Katie Z October 20, 2012 at 8:54 pm

I reuse my wipes containers to store bags of breast milk in the freezer. That’s the full extent of my creativity! You are GOOD!