I am so excited and honored to be nominated for a Liebster Award by a fellow blogger and Mommie friend of mine, Brittany, over at The Domestic Geek. It has been such a joy getting to know her and following her along her journey as a new Mommie.
The Liebster award is an amazing way for new bloggers (less than 200 followers) to support one another by sharing some blog love. Those nominated, in tern nominate others to help get their blogs out there.
Here are my nominees and some of my favorite blogs!
Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
These lucky bloggers must be told.
There are no tag backs.
11 Things About Me
1. I participated in indoor colorguard, from elementary school through college. I also participated in marching band from 8th – 12th grade and drum corp in college. It is some of the best memories I have and
2. I have a learning disability which makes it really difficult to blog. I can come up with well thought out posts in my head but then it is difficult getting it down on the computer. This week last year someone anonymously commented on my post about a spelling mistake and I almost quit blogging. Then I realized I shouldn’t let a stranger take away something I LOVE doing.
3. I loved BSB when I was younger and still get giddy when I hear a song on the radio.
4. I have a habit of saying, “oh I love this song” so about every song on the radio. I also can’t have the radio on in the car without singing.
5. I am obsessed with cherry blossoms and the color pink.
6. Hubby and I met online and saw each other for the first time at the Foggy Bottom Metro in DC.
7. I may have a masters but I still have no idea what I want to do when I grow up!
8. I hate drama!
9. One of my favorite past times is heading to the shore when I was little and meeting up with all my cousins and aunts during the summer.
10. I keep changing my blog banner cause I love designing new ones and changing things up.
11. I am constantly rearranging rooms in our house. It is something about a new layout that makes things feel fresh and new for zero the cost.
Hi, I'm Mary! SAHM to two kiddos, military wife, and small business owner. I run for bling, practice yoga for balance, and eat lots of chocolate #because.
Search the Blog
While some of the products I share on this blog may be gifted, posts may be sponsored, or a small commission may be made via affiliate links, all opinions are my own & I only endorse products products our family uses and loves. Thank you for supporting the brands that support us!