A few days after Parker was born I came across an iPhone App called, Project 365. Basically, the title explains it all. The app allows you to record an image everyday. It’s more than that though… It’s a way to record precious memories when a normal day maybe too busy to journal, blog or scrapbook.
There are so many things I love about this app..
1. It actually works! I have been using this app for a little over a year now and have had no issues with it.
2. It’s easy to understand and use. You just open the app, click on the date, choose where you want to get your photo from, and then select your photo.
3. I can enhance a picture in Instagram to share with friends and family and then use it in this app.
4. You can set up a reminder each day at a certain time so you don’t forget.
5. Once a month is complete, you can save it to your camera roll with the click of 1 button.
I was so proud of myself for making it through a whole year with Parker. That’s right, I now have a picture of Parker for everyday in the first year of his life. It is so much fun to go back and watch him grow from day to day. I decided to print each month as an 8×10 to display at his party.
I was amazed how many people enjoyed looking at them. Many searched to see if they made it into the year. For the most part, when Parker met someone for the first time, I used that as the picture for that day 🙂 This is his Uncle Tim smiling at their picture.
You can watch Parker grow over the last year over at Cherry Blossom Love.