I am so excited to be attending #BBNYC later this week with one of my favorite bloggers and mammas Jen from All Four Love.
One of the coordinators and masterminds behind Blogger Bash, Steph from A Grande Life, also hosts a link up before conference to help bloggers get to know one another. It’s a great way to connect with other bloggers before the conference to find others in your same niche or ones that you love to read about.
1. Name: Mary
2. Where are you from? Originally Jersey but have been in the DC/VA area for about 6 years now.
3. How long have you been blogging? My first post on Cherry Blossom Love was April 2011, our wedding recap. I didn’t post again until we announced our pregnancy with my son in December of 2011. I started it to help document our new life but it has turned into something amazing. I have met so many wonderful people, companies, and have had the opportunity to try a ton of products to help make life easier. I love helping people so this is a great way to really learn a lot and share that knowledge with new mothers whether they are family, friends or complete strangers.
4. What is the meaning behind your blog name? My husband and I were married during the DC Cherry Blossom Festival in April of 2011. I interviewed for a job in DC during the festival in 2008 and fell in love. The cherry blossoms are what drew me to the job, which led to meeting my husband, which led to my life right now.
5. What are you most looking forward to at Blogger Bash? Attending with my good friend Jen, over at All Four Love, who originally convinced me to start a blog. Meeting some new bloggers and reconnecting with some old ones. I am also very excited to attend a conference close to home.
6. What three words describe you the best? An organized energetic pack-rat
7. Got kids? How many? Parker turned 2 on June 22nd and baby girl is due the end of September.
8. We all have a pet peeve. What is your #1? People who disobey traffic laws. Specifically those who have no respect for speed limits, stop signs and red lights. Everyone wants to get home to their families. Rushing won’t get you there any faster and may cause someone to never get home. I am from Jersery so I WILL use the finger and ask my son, a “jackass” will usually follow. Not one of my proudest mommy moments but an accurate one.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? My Grandfather. I really miss him and wish he could have met my husband and Parker.
10. Show me your face!
See you all soon!!!!