DIY Ranch Chex Mix
My Mom has been making her own chex mix for as long as I can remember. It was the perfect snack when we would spend the day at the shore (East Coast Jersey girl here, holla!) Since the holidays are right around the corner I thought it would be the perfect time to share her quick and easy recipe.
Mini Club crackers
Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
Large mixing bowl
Microwave safe bowl
Gallon Ziploc bag
- Mix all of your desired snacks together in a large bowl.
- Separate about 4 cups into a smaller microwave safe bowl and pour 1.5 TBSP of oil in. With a spoon mix thoroughly.
- Microwave for about 1 minute.
- Once heated pour snacks into a Gallon Ziploc. Add desired amount of Hidden Valley Ranch Mix, we usually use about 1/4 of the packet. Use less if you prefer it weak or more if you like a strong bold flavor.
- Shake well and pour mixture onto a cookie sheet to cool.
- Continue process until all the snacks have been oiled, microwaved, and coated!
- Store in an air tight container for a longer shelf life.