What is freedom crochet?
The Freedom of Freeform Crochet
The entire idea is to take your crochet hook (or even to crochet with your fingers) and use them with yarn to create images of your own design.
How do you knit freeform?
Quick Freeform Tutorial
- Start with a small knitted or crochet patch.
- Pick up a few stitches directly on your patch & add a knitted or crochet triangle or rectangle.
- Make a double circle then slip stitch it to your patch.
- working directly onto patch make some Scallops & shells.
- make some Domes & Popcorns & attach to patch.
What are freedom braids?
The Freedom Collection is made of 100% Synthetic fibre for fun braided styles. Super soft fibres for easy brushing or braiding, the products in this collection are extremely lightweight ensuring there is less tension on the head making them even more comfortable whilst wearing.
Is crochet easier than knitting?
Once you’ve learned the basics, many people find crocheting easier than knitting because you don’t have to move the stitches back and forth between needles. Crocheting is less likely to unravel by mistake than knitting is. This is a major benefit of crocheting when first learning how to crochet vs knit.