What are the benefits of knitting?
Some of the benefits include:
- Lowered blood pressure.
- Reduced depression and anxiety.
- Slowed onset of dementia.
- Distraction from chronic pain.
- Increased sense of wellbeing.
- Reduced loneliness and isolation.
Is crocheting good for your brain?
Studies have shown that among older people, those who knit or crochet had a decreased chance of age-related cognitive impairment or memory loss. … It suggests that crafts like this help the brain create and maintain the neural pathways that keep the mind and memory sharp.