How can I straighten my hair at home without a straightener in 5 minutes?
Brush wet hair until it’s dry.
Brushing also encourages straightening because it slightly pulls on your hair and helps it not curl up as it usually does. If you don’t want to continually brush, you can brush your hair in spurts, with 5-minute breaks between each spurt to let it air dry.
How can I make my hair silky and straight?
In order to fight the frizz, resulting in silky straight locks, check out these tips.
- Wash Your Hair With A Smoothing Shampoo And Conditioner. …
- Blow Dry Your Hair With An Ionic Hair Dryer And Diffuser. …
- Use A Hair Masque To Nourish Your Locks. …
- Style With A Flat Iron (Heat Straightener)
How can I make my hair straight in one day?
Boil a cup of hot water and add 3 teaspoons of flaxseeds in it. Let it boil on a low flame and then let it cool. Now, take 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoon castor oil and 2 teaspoon honey, mix and stir. Now apply the mix on damp hair and leave it till it dries.
How do you flat iron weave after washing?
Straighten your weave SAFELY
- After shampooing, dry your hair using a hair dryer or let it air dry.
- Use a comb or brush to gently remove any tangles in your hair. …
- Apply a very small amount of heat protectant hair product to your hair, then brush it through your hair, distributing evenly.
Can I use an iron to straighten my hair?
Using a regular clothes iron may seem more like an urban legend than a practical solution, but with the proper technique and care a clothes iron can be the most efficient and long-lasting way to straighten even the thickest and curliest hair. … Plug in the iron and set it to a medium-high non-steam setting.