How do you organize your hobby?
Once you get your hobby space organized, keep it that way so that it’s always ready for you to practice your craft.
- Label everything. Labeling serves as a visual reminder to put things where they belong. …
- Focus on just one or two hobbies. …
- Pare down your stash. …
- Re-evaluate your space periodically. …
- Clean up regularly.
How can you make your sewing tools and supplies in good condition?
How to Care for Your Sewing Tools
- Protect your sewing machine with a cover to prevent dust buildup.
- Use new and high-quality thread (like Guterman) to prevent dust buildup on the interior of the machine.
- Dust inside the bobbin case with a tiny brush.
- Use your sewing machine manual to clean each part of the machine properly.
How do you store art supplies?
How to organize craft supplies on a budget
- Storage Set.
- Re-imagine Built-it Shelves.
- Use Milk Glasses.
- Use a Pegboard.
- Use a Wine Rack or Glass.
- Use Plastic or Glass Jars.
- Use Paint Brush Bouquets.
- Use a Shoe Organizer to Store Art Supplies.
What do you do with craft supplies?
There are also charitable organizations that will put your craft supplies to good use. If you have extra yarn or fabrics, consider donating them to organizations like The Knitting Connection, Newborns in Need, and Carewear. Each is made up of volunteers who provide handmade clothing to children in need.