How do you remove a bobbin holder?
Loosen the presser foot screw and the needle clamp screw to remove the presser foot holder and the needle.
- Grasp both sides of the needle plate cover and then slide it toward you to remove the needle plate cover.
- Remove the bobbin case. Grasp the bobbin case and then pull it out.
First, your needle may be dull or damaged and needs to be replaced. You should also check that you are using the correct needle for the type of fabric you are sewing. … If the needle is not inserted correctly, it will not be able to pull up the bobbin thread and will cause skipped stitches.
How do I remove a bobbin?
Removing the Bobbin. To remove the bobbin, draw out the righthand slide plate in the bed of the machine. Insert the fingernail of the forefinger under the latch; raise the latch and lift the bobbin out.
How do you fix a stuck bobbin?
Bobbin case is stuck
- Turn the sewing machine off.
- Make sure your needle is raised to its highest position. …
- Remove the presser foot and the presser foot holder.
- Remove the needle plate cover.
- Use the enclosed disc-shaped screwdriver to loosen the two screws on the needle plates.
- Remove the bobbin and then the bobbin case.