How do you take care of wavy weave?
Wash and condition weave every 7-14 days with a high quality shampoo and conditioner. Blow-dry your Wet & Wavy weave on a low heat setting or allow weave to air-dry completely. Style weave with a soft bristle brush and your favorite moisturizer or styling products.
How do you keep wet and wavy weave from frizzing?
How do you keep wet and wavy hair looking wet?
- Pick a shampoo that is suitable for the virgin Indian hair weave, foam the shampoo then washing it gently.
- Rinse hair with warm water thoroughly.
- Apply some daily conditioner to the hair evenly, massage for about 30 minutes.
How do you wash curly human hair weave?
Washing Your Human Hair Weave
- Wet your hair with warm water.
- Apply your sulfate-free shampoo and work it into the hair from roots to ends. …
- Rinse thoroughly, leaving no traces of shampoo behind. …
- Follow up with a moisturizing conditioner, working it through your hair and weave from roots to ends.
How do you wash Peruvian weave at home?
Here’s how to manage your Brazilian or Peruvian weave:
- Brush your hair twice a day, starting at the tips. …
- Always brush your hair before washing it.
- Gently wash your hair in warm water with sulphate-free shampoo, taking care not to scrunch the hair as this will cause tangling. …
- Rinse your hair with warm water.
How long does wet and wavy hair last?
In general,the best wet and wavy human hair weave can be last for about six-eight months. But the brazilian human hair weave bundles can also serve up to one year or longer time under your proper care.So how long the 100 Remy human hair weave will last depends on many factors.
Should I wash my weave with hot or cold water?
Always use cool or cold water to rinse your wigs, not hot water. Hot water can damage the fibers of your wig – not a good idea!