What yarn is best for crochet tops?
Top 12 Best Yarn for Crochets to Buy in 2021
- Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo Yarn.
- Mira Handcrafts 40 Assorted Colors Acrylic Yarn.
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn.
- Caron Simply Soft Solids Yarn.
- Lion Brand Yarn 135-308 Hometown Yarn.
- Bernat Baby Blanket Big ball.
- TYH Supplies 20-Pack 22 Yard Acrylic Yarn.
- Caron One Pound Solids Yarn.
How much yarn do I need to crochet a top?
Get out a skein of yarn that’s 4.5 ounces (127.5 g) or 227 yards (208 m) long. You can use any type of yarn you like, but pick yarn that’s soft so your crop top is comfortable to wear. Keep in mind that you won’t use all of the skein. Avoid using 100% cotton yarn since it will shrink if you toss it in the dryer.