Is Serena on sewing bee a doctor?
Serena Baker, a fourth year medical student, has won the Great British Sewing Bee. Her passion for sustainability and admiration for Killing Eve’s Villanelle translated into creative and daring designs that wowed the judges.
Who are the sewing bee contestants 2021?
Sewing Bee contestants 2021
- Adam Brooks, 31, Cruise Ship Entertainment Director from Leicester.
- Adeena Khatoon, 40, Student Engagement Officer, Birmingham.
- Andrew Aspland, 54, Maths Teacher, from Hull.
- Cathryn Waudby, 57, Post-Office Worker, from Yorkshire.
- Damien, 39, IT Installation Engineer, from Bolton.