How do you rehydrate dry weave?
Spritz a light leave-in conditioner over your weave from root to tip. Run your hands over the hair to distribute the product. A light conditioner moisturizes without weighing down the hair. Avoid using heavy creams or butters as these can cause your weave to look oily and dirty.
How do you bring a tangled weave back to life?
Soak it for 20 minutes in 4 parts water and 1 part apple cider vinegar.
- Apple cider vinegar has a lower pH level than your weave, so soaking the weave in vinegar helps restore pH balance and reseal the hair’s cuticles.
- Don’t worry about the smell!
How do you fix dry stiff weave?
Use a sulfate-free shampoo on your stiff weave to erase that buildup. Shampoo your hair no more than every seven to 10 days. Rather than vigorously rubbing the shampoo into your weave, gently smooth it on your tresses to avoid agitating the weave. Once the shampoo is rinsed out of your weave, let it air dry.
Why is my weave getting tangled?
When your hair extensions are wet, it is better to use a wide-toothed comb to comb from the bottom and on up. Hair extensions tend to get tangled the most at the ends due to knots. These knots appear when the hair hasn’t been brushed or combed in several hours or days.
How do you fix tangled hair?
- Do brush your hair before washing if you have hair that gets tangled easily.
- Use a little amount of shampoo on the strands when compared to the scalp.
- Apply conditioner and comb your hair to detangle and spread out the conditioner evenly. …
- Wear braids as these hairstyles keep the hair in position and avoid tangles.