How many balls of yarn do I need for a cardigan?
Take the total number of yards you’ll need (1350) and divide that by the number of yards in each ball (200). 1350/200 = 6.75 balls. This means you’ll need 7 balls of that yarn to have enough for your project.
How many balls of yarn are in a skein?
100 grams of yard is equal to 250 yards. There are approximately 236 yards in 1 skein of yarn. You’ll need to buy the 100 gram balls to do the project if you are working with a skein of yarn. Otherwise, it will be 2 50 gram balls of yard for each skein of yard you’ll need to buy.
What can I make with one skein of yarn?
50 One Skein Projects Perfect for A Fall Weekend!
- Give Me Some Sugar Coffee Cozy from The Stitchin’ Mommy.
- On Fire Slouch Beanie from MNE Crafts.
- Crochet Fingerless Gloves from Yarn Obsession.
- Desert Hope Slouch Beanie from Simply Collectible Crochet.
- Happy Autumn Leaves from Moogly.
- Elegant Hat from Kim Guzman.