How can I treat my weave at home?
Mix 3 parts water with 1 part Apple Cider Vinegar in a larger bowl and fully immerse your extensions. Leave the rinse in for 45 minutes to 1 hour and then rinse it out with water. Proceed to deep condition the hair.
How can I make my weave look new again?
Soak it for 20 minutes in 4 parts water and 1 part apple cider vinegar.
- Apple cider vinegar has a lower pH level than your weave, so soaking the weave in vinegar helps restore pH balance and reseal the hair’s cuticles.
- Don’t worry about the smell!
How do you bring a wig back to life?
Simply follow our five steps on how to revive a human hair wig below, to get your wig feeling soft and fabulous again.
- Step 1: Pre-wash Your Wig with a Natural Oil. …
- Step 2: Shampoo Your Wig. …
- Step 3: Moisturise Your Wig. …
- Step 4: Deep Condition Your Wig. …
- Step 5: Dry Your Wig.
How do I keep my weave silky and shiny?
- Use silicon serum / spray in your hair to keep it silky, shiny, and tangle free. …
- Brush your wig / weave twice a day, starting at the tips. …
- Wash your hair at least once a week. …
- Never sleep with wet or damp hair.
- We recommend air drying your hair. …
- Spray leave-in conditioner and brush gently.
How do I stop my weave from frizzing?
Apply a smoothing serum to the weave after washing. Then run straighteners through it to combat any frizz. Reduce the amount of frizz in your weave by always using styling instruments like dryers or straighteners on low heat. If you have the heat too high it will damage, burn and split your weave.
Can I moisturize my weave?
Moisturizing your scalp prevents damage and discomfort due to dryness and irritation while moisturizing the weave hair keeps it looking shiny and healthy. Moisturizing your weave is easy if you have the right products. Fill the applicator bottle with shampoo, then direct the nozzle down under your weave.
Can I put oil on my weave?
Make sure you oil it every three days with suitable scalp products, but be careful not to get the oil on your weave. … Put any grease or oil on your weave. Olive oil, coconut oil and any other oils can make your hair look cheap, synthetic and heavy.
How do you moisturize human hair wigs?
Give the human hair wig a conditioning treatment by applying a natural oil such as coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil or grape-seed oil along the entire length. Alternatively, apply the moisturizing conditioner to the hair. Leave either the oil or conditioner in the hair for 30 minutes under a shower cap.