Why is my sewing machine not rotating?
Your Bobbin Case Is Full of Lint
It can get in the way of your needle and prevent the hook in your bobbin case from forming stitches properly. Thread can also get wound around the components and cause your sewing machine to get stuck. Clean your sewing machine frequently to ensure you can turn your handwheel.
What are the different sewing machine troubles?
Some common sewing problems are:
- Needle thread breakage.
- Bobbin or looper thread breakage.
- Thread fusing when the machine stops.
- Skipped stitches.
- Imbalanced / variable stitching.
- Staggered stitching.
- Variable stitch density.
- Seam pucker.
Why won’t my feed dogs go up?
1) Make sure that your presser foot is in the raised (up) position. … 1) Make sure that your presser foot is in the raised (up) position. 2) Push the feed dog lever towards the side that indicates the UP position. 3) Next manually turn the hand wheel towards you; until you hear the feed dogs click back into place.
How do you unlock the handwheel on a sewing machine?
Handwheel does not turn or is tight
- Try to turn the handwheel toward the back of the machine to free up the locked handwheel.
- Check to make sure that the upper thread is not tangled up. …
- Turn the machine off and unplug it. …
- Turn the handwheel toward you once again to see if it is locked.