What is the best homemade face mask?
Here are some amazing homemade face masks that will ensure you walk out of quarantine with flawless skin.
- RICE FLOUR WITH TOMATO JUICE.
- MALAI WITH TURMERIC AND LEMON.
- BLEND SOME VEGGIES FOR THE GLOW.
- BESAN WITH TURMERIC AND CURD.
- COFFEE WITH HONEY.
- RIPE BANANA TO THE RESCUE.
- EGG WHITE WITH LEMON JUICE.
How do you make a 2 ingredient face mask?
It requires 2 ingredients – a cucumber and 2 Tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel. Blend the cucumber and add the aloe vera gel to it to get a thick consistency. Stir the mixture thoroughly and apply it on your face for 15 minutes.
What do you need to make a face mask with fabric?
- 2 pieces of tightly woven cotton fabric (examples: clean pillow cases or 100% cotton t-shirts). Cut to 9” X 6” (Adult) or 7 ½” X 5” (Child).
- Sewing (straight) pins.
How do you measure a homemade face mask?
To find the right fit, we recommend using a flexible tape measure (or a piece of string). Measure from the bridge of your nose to under your chin (about 1-inch from under the tip of your chin).
How do you make a face mask with flour?
DIY rice flour mask
- Mix 3 tablespoons (tbsp) milk powder with 5 tbsp brown rice flour.
- Blend in 1 tbsp olive oil (leave out if your skin is very oily).
- Stir in rose water gradually until you have a thick paste.
- Apply to face, then allow to air dry for 10 to 15 minutes.