How do you make Easter eggs with liquid starch and string?
Just follow these steps to make your very own string Easter eggs.
- Mix liquid starch and flour. To begin, add the liquid starch and flour to a bowl and whisk until the mixture is lump-free.
- Soak the strings. …
- Wrap the wet strings around balloons. …
- Hang the balloons to dry. …
- Pop the balloons. …
- Make a Garland.
What can I use instead of dying eggs?
If you prefer not to dye your eggs, try these simple creative ideas, but do not eat these eggs:
- Using glue that dries clear, decoupage or wrap colorful string around the egg.
- Decorate hard boiled egg with markers, stamps, and/or stickers.
- Glue craft jewels on hard boiled eggs or use glitter glue for the look of jewels.
How do you starch a string?
Super Heavy Starch Directions:
- Mix 1 cup cold water with 1 tbsp corn starch until clumps disappear.
- Boil mixture until thick. ( …
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Mix in about 1/2 cup cold water. ( …
- Soak the yarn/crochet thread/fabric in the liquid.