How much is a good sewing machine in Nigeria?
Prices of butterfly sewing machines in Nigeria
|Butterfly domestic sewing machine model JA2-1 (2-drawer)||₦68,000 – ₦70,000|
|Butterfly domestic sewing machine model JA2-1 (2-drawer) with electric motor||₦ 72,000 – ₦75,000|
|Butterfly multifunctional sewing machine mid Jh8190s||₦50,000 – ₦55,000|
Which brand of sewing machine is the best?
Here are the best sewing machines in 2021
- Best sewing machine overall: Brother CS7000X.
- Best mechanical sewing machine: Singer Heavy Duty 4452.
- Best high-end sewing machine: Bernina 535.
Which type of sewing machine is best for home use?
Top 10 Best Sewing Machines in India for Home Use in 2021
- Singer Start 1306 Sewing Machine. …
- Brother GS 2700 Electric Sewing Machine. …
- USHA JANOME Allure DLX Electric Sewing Machine. …
- Brother GS 3700 Sewing Machine. …
- Usha Janome Wonder Stitch Automatic Sewing Machine. …
- Usha Janome Stitch Magic Sewing Machine.
How much is a decent sewing machine?
A good quality sewing machine will cost you at least $150 while more professional, industrial or specialized quilting and embroidery models can easily reach $1000 to $5000. Children’s sewing machines can be bought for under $60 but don’t offer very high quality or durability.
Is Singer better than brother?
The Singer is quality and budget-friendly in this machine, many different types of built stitches. It’s a durable and long-lasting product. Brother provides some good beginner-friendly sewing machine with this machine much better than Singer. … Brother is the best option for beginner-friendly.
Which is better Janome or brother?
Janome is a heavy lightweight machine, and Janome also gives better stitches quality, and Brother does not give good stitches quality. Janome is a long-lasting product, and the brother is not a long-lasting product. Janome is a bit expensive, and Brother is value for money product. Brother is a heavy-duty machine.