What are the parts of sewing machine?
PARTS OF A SEWING MACHINE
- PARTS OF A SEWING MACHINE.
- Spool pin: Holds a spool of thread.
- Bobbin winder spindle: Bobbin is placed here during winding.
- Bobbin winder stopper: Stops winding the bobbin when it reaches capacity.
- Stitch width dial: Controls the width your stitch.
What are the 10 parts of sewing machine?
What is the 10 parts of sewing machine?
- Spool Pin. Thread usually comes on a spool.
- Bobbin Binder Spindle. A bobbin is a little cylinder that may come with or without flanges.
- Bobbin Winder Stopper. …
- Stitch Width Dial.
- Pattern Selector Dial.
- Hand Wheel.
- Stitch Length Dial.
- Reverse Stitch Lever.
What are the different parts of the sewing machine where the upper thread passes through?
Anatomy of the Sewing Machine
The spool thread comes from the top of the machine and goes through the upper thread guide, while the bobbin thread is under the needle and goes through the bobbin thread guide.
What are the three parts of the sewing machine under the bed?
Terms in this set (6)
- Feed dog. moves the fabric while sewing.
- throat plate. is the windows of the feed dog and it is where the bobbin threads came out.
- slide plate. is a movable plate that covers the shuttle and bobbin case.
- shuttle. holds the bobbin case while sewing.
- Bobbin. is a metal spool for winding thread.
- Bobbin case.
What is the name of upper part of presser foot?
The cording foot has grooves on the top which are used to guide a yarn or cord. Stitches are sewn over cords placed into the foot as the foot guides them evenly, the gathering can also be done through this foot.