How do you iron embroidery clothes?
- Embroidered fabrics should always be ironed on the reverse side.
- It is recommended to iron embroidery between two pieces of cloth.
- It is not recommended to wet embroidery prior to ironing or to use a steam iron.
How do you make embroidery clothes last?
How to Protect Hand Embroidery On Clothing
- Use High Quality Embroidery Floss. I recommend using DMC embroidery floss because it is colorfast. …
- Secure All Loose Threads. I know a lot of people don’t like to finish embroidery with knots but… …
- Add Some Embroidery Stabilizer to the Back to Protect Stitches.